Guideposts Devotion Book: Walking in Grace 2027

Writing will always be a dream come true for me. It's what I've wanted to do since I was a child, and being able to do it - from anywhere at any time, I might add - makes it the most versatile and ideal job that happens to make me extremely happy.

I've won the jackpot of jobs.

I'm fortunate to be a staff writer for Guideposts, and their latest Walking in Grace daily devotions for the year 2027 is now out. Considered one of their best-selling books of all time, it has been around for over 50 years. And being a small part of it feels like the biggest win, again.

While many of us make up the writings in this 365-day devotional, I am blessed to have a few days of my words filling the pages. Need some daily encouragement? Something that only takes a few minutes a day? There's a reason it's been such a bestseller for so long. This book is all of that with Godly wisdom at its core.

Best of all, it's written by everyday people- people like you and me who yearn to live a blessed life but are learning how to live it through every hardship and triumph we experience.

Whether it's the Kindle version, hardcover, or paperback, it's available now and would make a great gift, if not for yourself, for someone you know who needs the encouragement.

-Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment