I told myself I wouldn't do this... that I didn't have the time, or the inclination, or even the will power. And here I am. I have entered the wide world of bloggers.
And it is very awesome.
Now, for actual susbtance. Hmmm.
-H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I had a great conversation with a writer-friend of mine this week. She and I have been in a similar predicament for the past few years, in t...
-
The moment August comes, I feel relief. Not because summer is over; it really isn't. We have a whole seven weeks more. But in a way, I ...
-
For years, I've been a runner. Then I took a few years off to let my body rest. There were some stressors in my life and health issues,...
-
So, this post is about music. Why? Because author extraordinaire Alex J. Cavanaugh is doing a music blogfest. For those who chose to sign u...

Welcome fellow blogger!
ReplyDelete